Tuesday, September 19, 2006

When I was about 5 I think, I desperately wanted to be a pirate and have the hat and everything. - Kiera Knightley

Bear with me, this post will brought to you in pirate-0-vision...

AVAST! 'Tis TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!! Arrrr, what fun this day be. All across the vast seas, scallawags are setting sail and living the pirate life. Mayhap, yer friends and neighbors have been talking ter, sending emails ter , an' leavin' voicemails fer ye in pirate lingo, and ye've been wondering, 'what're they on about, buncha daft buggers...' This be what! 'Tis the second best unoffcial/official horliday that exists on the open seas... If'n yer wantin' to know what all the buggaboo is, direct yer attention to the link above, matey.

In honor of this fine occasion, I created me own version of the beloved Jolly Roger. I'll be tinkerin' wit' it, and mebbe I'll make a desktop fer all you fancy lads and landlubbers out there. I ye better like it, mates or I'll run ye thru wit' me cutlass ye scurvy dogs!

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger morealyera said...

Yarr! 'Tis a beauty o' an avie-tar, Cap'n Dane. Luvverly work, as is yer usual custom. ;)

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Dane said...

ARR, thankee kindly, First Mate, Morea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home