Saturday, July 08, 2006

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I love that quote. I consider myself creatively maladjusted, so I guess that may be why.

Welcome back! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been *INSANELY* busy of late. Speaking of which; the Phoenix Cactus Comicon is just around the corner. If you live in the southwest and don't come to this, consider yourself on my shit list. We've been working craziness on this con, and it's coming together. I, personally, am in charge of advertising sales and program guide coordination. Which basically means that, I sell ads for the program guide, and then I design the guide. I'm not a very good salesman, sadly, so I don't have very many ads to put in the guide. And the deadline is LOOMING. So, if anyone out there in the internets has a comic, or anime/manga related business, and want to get an ad in for the 'Premiere Pop-Culture Event of the Southwest,' drop me a line, and we'll see what we can work out.

What else? Oh, yeah. Happy *belated* Birthday, America. Tuesday was the 4th of July. Now, I know, I'm a liberal hippie. And I have a major dislike with the way this country is being run. But, I still love this country. It's been going for 230 years, so, let's keep it up, and put someone in office next time that can look beyond their own pockets, when it comes to governing policy. Maybe someone who's a bit... creatively maladjusted?

So, here's art. I haven't had a LOT of time recently, but I managed to pull this one out. It is for a design challenge over at the GDF. I hope you like it.


oh yeah. here's what kind of dog I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home