Sunday, May 21, 2006

The dangerous man, Caesar, is the man who doesn't care.

Hello, Welcome to my blog. I'm not much of a writer, (being a visual artist by trade and hobby) so usually, there probably won't be much here for you to read. But I will use this space as a place to showcase new work of mine; be it new illustrations or drawings or photos. I may on occasion take you into my experiences of helping to put on a comic book convention Phoenix Cactus Comicon.

Don't be bashful about leaving comments, since that's part of the beauty of the internet: the ability to make your opinion known with complete anonymity.


That said: I'll go ahead and post an illustration I did a while ago. You may recognize the subject.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger morealyera said...

happy blogging, Danedawg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home