Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life always sucks. It's just that sometimes that feels very good. - Kevin Ryan

Wow. How much do I suck? I have now broken my own record of non-posting. Woo! 9 Months! Jebas! Well, to be fair, I (kinda) had good reason. I recently moved to Portland, OR from Phoenix, AZ. Or to borrow and paraphrase a good friend of mine's analogy: from Tantooine to Endor.

A bit of news. No longer will i use this blog for my business-related posts. All of those posts will be at my new blog: www.monkeyminionpress.blogspot.com. And it will be moved to my website soon. This blog will be used solely for personal posts, and opinions. :)

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Erick said...

Gosh, there is a great deal of effective info here!
electronic cigarette starter kit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home